TERRI ROMANOFF-NEWMAN, Ph.D.
Phone: 952-935-9233 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D., 1981: Psychology. Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York.
C.A.S. (Certificate of Advanced Study), 1980: Psychology. Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York.
M.S., 1976: Elementary Education with a concentration in Special Education.
Syracuse, New York.
B.S., 1971: Elementary and Special Education. Toledo University, Toledo, Ohio
Licensed Psychologist (LP0629), Minnesota Board of Psychology, 1982.
Certification as a Divorce Coach
Certification as a Family Mediator
Terri Romanoff-Newman, Ph. D., Inc. is a multi-dimensional consulting practice serving the needs of those desiring Mediation and Parental Consulting as a way of resolving conflict.
American Psychological Association, current and full member
Therapist in Private Practice, providing services, 1983-2018
- Individual, Group, and Family Therapy
- Long Term and Short Term Therapy
- Parenting Education
- Behavior Therapy
- Relaxation and Stress Management
- Depression and Anxiety
- Family of Origin
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Health Workshops
- Marriage Counseling
- Supervision and Training
- Expert Testimony
- Custody Studies
- Psychological Testing
- Parenting Evaluations
- Parenting Plans
- Parenting Consultant and Parenting Time Expeditor
- Conflict Resolution
- Divorce Coaching
- Arbitration Panel
- Consultation to Professionals in the Community
- Published Articles on Conflict Resolution, Single Parenting, and Divorce
Head Psychologist, Hopkins School District, Hopkins, Minnesota, 1980-1986.
- Assessment: intellectual, developmental, learning disability, and personality
- Children and Adult Parenting Groups
- Individual and Family Counseling
- School Consultation for teachers and parents
- Department Supervision and Leadership
- Supervision of Psychology Interns from the University of Minnesota
- Member of the Child Study Interdisciplinary Team
Learning Disability Specialist and Educational Consultant, Liverpool School District, Liverpool, New York, 1974-1980.
- Developmental and learning skills assessment
- Developed individual Leaning Disability Programs for children
- Parent Education and Training
- Behavior Management Techniques with Parents and Teachers
- Mainstreaming Children with Special Needs